2008. november 4., kedd

irán


Találtam véletlenül egy nyilatkozatot a hálón, mely egy kicsit megnyugtatott. Egy ideje nem volt információm, hogy áll a Teheráni kiállításunk. A tárlatot szervező iráni kolléga egy beszédében kitért az eseményre. Az angol nyelvű szövegrészt most ide másolom.

I am working on another project now days: after my travel to Hungary and my speech in the Central European University, I have developed a close relationship with the Hungarian embassy in Tehran that has developed and grown till this day. I have asked Joe Bekesi (one of the most important cartoonists of Hungary) to send me some of the best works of his country so that I hold an special exhibition for them in Tehran. Based on my co ordinations with the first secretary of the ambassador in Tehran, all of the exhibition’s costs will be paid by the embassy and even the artists will travel to Iran. Fortunately now I have received all of the artist biographies and their works and I’m working on the project and these exhibitions will be held in the coming winter.

Ezek szerint a dolog sínen van. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: